I've said it before and I'll say it again; jewelry should be made to last! That's why Kalloní Collection only offers pieces made from high-quality materials, allowing your gold selections to last for years to come.
All pieces are gold plated stainless steel, vermeil (pronounced ver-may) aka. gold plated 925 sterling silver, or gold filled.
To keep your gold pieces looking brand new, I recommend following the simple steps outlined below.
Remember to store all of your gold pieces separately in a cloth or jewelry bag, such as the one provided to you!
- Gold filled jewelry is shower safe, and you can also wear them to bed and while you exercise
- Being exposed to water regularly will cause your pieces to lose shine, so we recommend wiping them down with a warm damp cloth or soft-bristled toothbrush
- For a more thorough clean, use warm water, gentle soap, and a toothbrush. Brush in circular, light motions
Gold Plated + Vermeil
- Avoid direct contact with beauty products, including hairspray, perfume, lotions, etc.
- Avoid water and sweat! Make sure you're removing your pieces before swimming, showering, working out or any other activities that would cause the jewelry to come in contact with H2O
- To help restore shine, clean your pieces with a warm, damp cloth or warm water and a soft-bristled toothbrush
- If the pieces require a more thorough clean, use a gentle soap but steer clear of antibacterial soap, as it contains chemicals that can tarnish gold plating
- Remember to be gentle with your pieces when cleaning them